Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mario Balotelli as icons in fireworks safety campaign

Just one day after some parts of his house on fire because the issue of fireworks, Mario Balotelli appear as icons in fireworks safety campaign among children. He offered the campaigning security procedures and warnings about the dangers of fireworks playing in front of the kids in the evening the annual Festival of British Guy Fawles on 5 November.

"It's important to convey the message that children are not haphazardly with fireworks. It could be very dangerous if not used the right way. People should follow the rules of the use of fireworks properly," he said as quoted by AFP yesterday.

Section Balotelli bathroom house which had been burning some time before the game City and Manchester United (MU) took place last Sunday. City soccer star who contributed two goals as Manchester United 6-1 silencing was denied partly responsible for causing the fire.

According to him, It is his friend which must be responsible for it. However, this 21-year-old players immediately agreed when offered the campaigning.

"The newspapers get the wrong story about me and the fire in my house. I do not cause fireworks. My friend who did that. I do not know anything about it until I heard the explosion from my bathroom," he said.

"Fortunately, no one was hurt and my friend apologized for the damage that occurred in my home. It was a stupid thing he'd ever done. Liver someone could really hurt, and I am really angry with him because of this issue," he said back.

No comments:

Post a Comment