Sunday, February 12, 2012

Questions About Nfl Breast Cancer Awareness Gloves

Ken asks…

Where can i get pink breast cancer awareness gloves?

I've been watching the nfl all day and the pink receiver gloves are kind of fresh and i'd like a pair. I'd imagine they'd want to sell them as a fundraiser or something. where can i get ahold of a pair???

admin answers:

Get em from A regular store

Helen asks…

Reebok NFL Adult Pink Fade Football Gloves?

NFL Equipment Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Fade WR/RB Gloves
i wanna find these sooo bad.
our football colors are pink/black/grey.
It would look so hott if i had them, can someone help me find them.
I put the info in google and dicks, modells and everywhere says error, makes no sense, plz help me

admin answers:

By saying error, it is referring that the item is out of stock. I checked just about every website that i could think of for you, and i kept getting the same thing. Out of stock....keep watching on ebay. They'll pop up there i'd assume eventually. Good luck and sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Robert asks…

Why are people mad at me because i dont support Womens National Breast Cancer Awareness month?

I dont really give a damn about this and the reason this even came up was because i was watching NFL football and if you NOTICED the players are playing, wearing pink shoes and gloves to support etc.. So when my team came out on the field and i see they are STILL wearing this, which makes two weeks now. My friends and their girlfriends (which i dont know why they were here) got all in my *** because i said(dude come on already with the pink **** go away!) women have always treated me like **** so i dont really have feelings for none of them no matter what happens to them.I just live my life and dont care about this, women are always warned about the dangers of breast and cervical cancer, and there are always women-only fundraisers, yet I GUARANTEE that if there were men-only campaigns raising awareness of testicular and prostate cancer, the feminists would be up in arms, but my friends were saying i was being out of line but i have a right not to support this correct?

admin answers:

It's your right not to support it. But it's common courtesy not to discuss controversial topics with people you don't know well, especially if you know or suspect you have differing opinions. In your case, you brought this on yourself, and I suspect you were trying to get a negative reaction out of them so you could bash women. Sorry women have treated you crappily in your life. Perhaps if you started acting like more of a gentleman, and less of an asshole, women would treat you better. If you think raising breast cancer awareness is wrong, well your entitled to that opinion 100%, but why do you feel the need to share your opinion? Did they bring up the topic, or were they happily sitting there watching the game and you jumped out of left field with your opinion? I suspect the latter, and you were totally in the wrong. I dislike Obama and most of his policies, as does my husband. But my MIL is a dyed in the wool democrat and supports Obama 100%. This topic of conversation never comes up when we are around her. Why? Because we all know of our differing opinions, and would rather enjoy each others company by discussing neutral topics rather than start an argument.

William asks…

Since when did breast cancer become a sexual innuendo? and Why?

I personally don't think that most people who wear a I <3 boobies band, or Save the Ta-Tas, really care about breast cancer awareness as much as they like saying something sexual. The real thing that people are thinking about is the innuendo and not awareness. In the last three days I asked five students at my work (four with I <3 boobies rubber bands and one save the ta-tas shirt) if they could tell me one fact about breast cancer. 0/5 so far.
Coming from someone who wasn't aware of breast cancer, the most effective thing was NFL players wearing pink gloves and shoes.
So do we really want to make perverts the spokesman of breast cancer awareness?

admin answers:

There is nothing sexy or glamorous about cancer. My MIL is currently dying from breast cancer. This is her 3rd round with breast cancer and that cancer has moved into her lungs and bowels. It is inoperable. She has 3-6 months to live. If she lives to see next spring it will be a blessing.

I once heard, any attention is good attention. These little sayings do NOT draw positive attention to the cause. People are, generally, only wearing those bracelets and t-shirts to be funny. And honestly, I think, they don't care about breast cancer or give two nickles about research for a cure.

What people say and what people think are two different beasts.
What they say out loud, "I'm wearing a breast cancer awareness shirt to show support! "
What they think but don't say,"...but really I'm only wearing it to be naughty. Boobies! *giggle* "

The pink ribbon was enough and said all that needed to be said. These little slogans...I find...horrid.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment