Saturday, February 11, 2012

Questions About Nfl Schedule 2010 Opponents

Nancy asks…

When do the NFL regular season schedules come out for the 2010 season?

Just wondering when my favorite team's schedule will come out. The site has the 2010 season opponents listed...just not the time, date, or order.

admin answers:

Next week.

.________________
I............................I
I________________I
..........I.......I
..........I.......I
.......__I.......I__
.......I________I..........GO VOLS!!! Im referring to your user pic.

Sandy asks…

2009-2010 NFL Season?

I was wondering if anybody knew if they've released the NFL schedule for next season or a list of opponents?
steeler nation.....i can tell you are a Steelers fan!!!! anyway, the NFL schedule is set up 3-4 years in advance other than 2 games. that is FACTUAL...research it

admin answers:

Not yet. It's based off how the final standings end up.

Richard asks…

What do you think of your team's schedule for 2010?

Although dates and times wont be released til Tuesday night, the home and away opponents have been known for quite some time now

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8157a75c&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

My team is the Steelers, and although there are more pressing issues right now than who we play this season, I say it is a moderately tough schedule with some tough games (@ New Orleans, Jets and Falcons at home, Baltimore twice) and some easy games (Cinci twice, Cleveland twice [although they will be improved], @ Tampa, @ Buffalo) but from last year I know that even the easy games arent guaranteed wins
@ Jason B.

The Bengals are highly overrated and got lucky last season. They finished 3-5 with their wins coming over the Browns, Chiefs, and Lions and none of those wins in convincing fashion

admin answers:

Well, this is our schedule (not in order, of course)
AWAY: Steelers, Lions, Browns, Broncos, Bears, Dolphins, Patriots, Bills
HOME: Bengals, Ravens, Vikings (YES!), Packers, Texans, Dolphins, Patriots, Bills

I think we will go 13-3, our only losses to Houston, Denver, and to somebody in our division.

J-E-T-S!

Lizzie asks…

would you trade your team's schedule for the cardinals'?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/ari/arizona-cardinals
their opponents combined W/L from 2010 is the worst in the league, which gives them the easiest SOS on paper. Road games at Baltimore, Minnesota and Philadelphia as well as home games against Dallas, New York (Giants), and Pittsburgh and home and away games against St. Louis make the schedule a little more interesting that it would seem in my opinion. Do you think it is the easiest in the NFL, and would you want your team to have a schedule like this? Especially for you NFC fans

admin answers:

Looks like a great way to have your schedule set up. Start out easy to get the new guys used to being with the team. Get the hard games out of the way before the season has worn you down. And then finish the season in a cakewalk that closes the season out on a high note.

Bidwell must have finally gotten off his wallet and sent it to the schedulers. Based on last year, I guess it is the easiest SOS. But, the Seahawks have made improvements in several positions (not QB) and rhe Rams should be better. We'll see how easy it really is. I am a Cardinals fan who loves the way the schedule is set up.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment