Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Questions About Nfl Bye Weeks Yahoo

Laura asks…

Fantasy Football --- CBS vs. Yahoo?

I've been a commish on a Yahoo Football league for 6 years now. It's a Points per Reception league with Passing bonuses at 300/350/400 and Rushing/Receiving bonuses at 100/150/200. Return Yds, and WR/RB/TE in the Flex spot.
I just sent out my invites to my managers on Yahoo. 2 of my longtime Mangers are threatening to walk away from the league (12 teams) if we don't switch the league to CBS, because the draftboard on Yahoo is so sub-par (doesn't include bye weeks and other key stats I'm forgetting right now).
1. Is there a free, customizable PPR format anywhere but Yahoo? I think CBS is fee based other than standard formats. I rather not spend the $125 on CBS, and give that money to our winner.
NFL.com only has pre-determined bonus levels.

admin answers:

Anyone who doesn't know the damn bye weeks in a live draft deserves to suffer. I say let the punks walk. Anyone with a half-micron of foresight can find a link to help.
Http://www.fftoday.com/nfl/bye_weeks.htm
http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/byeweeks.cfm

CBS Sportsline has a great system, but I don't like to pay. Stay with the economical value and have a drink on the savings.

Sandy asks…

NFL Football - Who is the weakest of the 5-0 Teams?

Ok.. I asked this question last week...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiS574LC32WJMJ3juJxxik7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20071002155002AAc5Hm1

This week, Green Bay lost their first of the season, to Chicago (honstly - Favre did play badly) and that left only three "undefeated" teams....

New England trounced Cleveland, and hi-lighted how strong they really are...

And Indianapolis ran over Tampa Bay... also showing how though they really are...

And tonight... Dallas squeaked by Buffalo, in a game that Buffalo really should have won. Yeah - it was an exciting game...

So..... there remains three 5-0 teams.... Of those three, two play each other next week - New England and Dallas - in Dallas, while Indianapolis gets a bye week..

So.... Next Sunday, between New England, and Dallas....

Which of the two teams will take their first loss?

admin answers:

My texan pride and cowboy pride are kicking in making me wanna say the cowboys are the best. But... I think NE might be slightly better. But that's not to say I don't think we have a shot at winning the game against the pats.

Mandy asks…

What do you think of my final NFL fantasy lineup?

Ok, here it is after various trades and waiver wire pick ups. Advice on possible trades I should/could make and input on how you think my team will do are most wanted! Standard 10 person yahoo league.

QB: Carson Palmer
WR1: Terrell Owens
WR2: Marques Colston
WR3: Laveranues Coles
RB1: Brian Westbrook
RB2: Willis McGahee (Worried about injury here)
TE: Antonio Gates
K: Rob Bironas
DST: New England

Bench:
QB: David Garrard (Might end up starting him over Palmer)
WR: Calvin Johnson, Antwaan Randle El (Both could have big years)
RB: Thomas Jones, Matt Forte (Sleeper and a risk)
TE: Tony Scheffler

I will pick up a K and DST as needed for bye weeks and injury. Thanks!

admin answers:

Overall its a great team but WR3 could have been better and your New England defense has a lot of old player about a 7.5/10

Lisa asks…

NFL Fantasy Week 7 start 2 RBs...?

Six on the roster, one on BYE, can only start 2 (HELP ME YAHOO COMMUNITY OWNERS):

-Marion Barber vs. GIANTS
-Brandon Jacobs at COWBOYS
-Michael Bush at DENVER
-Ronnie Brown vs. STEELERS
-BGE (Law Firm) at CHARGERS

**Shonn Greene ON A BYE**

admin answers:

Start Michael Bush and Marion Barber

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment