Monday, February 6, 2012

Questions About Nfl Clothing Stores

Donna asks…

My wife has been making NFL hair bows for steelers fans for friends and family, can she sell them on ebay?

She is using clothe from the store to make hair bow flowers and the are covered in logos from NFL teams. She wants to sell them on ebay, but is worried that if she were selling them that she'd be breaking some kind of trademark or copyright law. Does anyone know if there is anything illegal about selling them?
Referencing sources is helpful
Wow Pat, Good references, but the comments are excessive, lol.

admin answers:

Ebay are likely to cancel her listing.

Maria asks…

I need to buy Tennessee Titans baby clothes for a girl.?

I am having the hardest time finding pink Titans clothes. I have checked all the major NFL stores online and nothing. What is a mess is that the Titans colors are Blue and I don't want anyone to mistake the baby for a boy, which is what would happen if I bought traditional stuff.

admin answers:

If they're all blue, that mite not be a wise choice.
I would suggest buying a cute pink/yellow (any girl color) plain "one-sy" and making your baby girl her own shirt. It's very easy to do, you can paint, write, sew or even iron things on.

David asks…

What size NFL jersey should I get ?

I'm about 5'5 and im looking for an Eagles jersey to buy this season .
I normally dont like to wear clothes that are like tall tees but for jerseys i like to wear it not too short and not too long so im guessing like an Adult Small .

Ive noticed that stores dont have adult small but all those XL's XXL XXXL and specialy for NFL jerseys they have numbers

what size is suitable for me ? thanks

admin answers:

Adult medium

Susan asks…

Where can I buy wholesale sports apparel in bulk?

I am looking to open a store that sells nfl, nascar, and mlb clothes and collectibles? I need to find a vendor. Anybody know of any?

admin answers:

PriceBusterSports.com

They have a great selection of athletic apparel.
Hope this helps!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment