Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Questions About Nfl Fantasy Sleepers

Richard asks…

who are some nfl fantasy sleepers 09?

admin answers:

Mike wallace & Mendenhall baby and the PITTSBURGH MACHINE

Paul asks…

Who was the NFL fantasy sleeper of the year? And who was the non-injury fantasy bust?

I ask because this is the last week for many leagues.

Sleeper I am between Arian Foster and Peyton Hillis. Foster was drafted in the late rounds and is the leading rusher now. However Peyton Hillis was not drafted in most leagues and he finished about 200 yards and 2 TD behind.

To me the biggest bust was Ryan Mathews, I was one of those who drafted him in the first round and couldn't beat Darren Sproles and Mike Tolbert for a starting spot.

admin answers:

I hadn't heard for Foster and I picked him up in the 10th round, so he's my sleeper. Shon Greene was ranked high and I drafted him by mistake, he's my bust.

George asks…

NFL Fantasy Sleepers?

you you think will be a late round steal or steal all round
I meant WHO will be a sleeper sorry

admin answers:

Cedric benson he won me the title a year ago and tashard choice they are both rbs benson for bengals choice for dallas

Mary asks…

Top NFL Fantasy sleepers.?

Heres mine,then give me yours.
1.Knoshewn Moreno
2.Donald Brown
3.Tony Scheffler
4.Brandon Pettigrew
5.Tim Hightower
6.Willie Parker
7.Anthony Gonzalez
8.Jeremy Shocky
9.Michaael Crabtree
10.Visanthe Shiancoe

admin answers:

Bowe,Cassell

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment