Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions About Nfl Championship Rings

Robert asks…

Anyone know when they starting giving out Championship Rings in the NFL and NHL?

I know they've had NFL rings back as early as the Super Bowl, but I'm curious if there were any prior to the Super Bowl era. I know Baseball has been doing it from the 20s, just curious when the NFL and/or NHL started doing it.

admin answers:

There were NFL Championship rings at least as far back as 1930. I'm not certain if they were given by the league or team. Know nothing about the NHL.

The team gives them out but the NFL pays about $5,000 each for 150 of them. It's up to the teams to decide who gets them and if the team wants more than 150 or pricier rings, it has to pay for them..

Betty asks…

Where can I find replica nfl championship rings ?

my father is a big seahawks junkie so I was wondering if theres a place that whould make a replica ring that I could get

admin answers:

You may find some at pawn shops....Check with jewelers in your area. They could possibly help you....

Donald asks…

Did teams get championship rings in the NFL before the Super Bowl, or did it start when the Super Bowl began?

admin answers:

Well, there wasn't a NFL(as we know it..) before the superbowl....the predecessors to the AFC and NFC had their own championships and rings.

The superbowl developed as the championship between these two competing leagues.


So...yeah

Michael asks…

were to buy nfl, ncaa, and mlb championship rings and replicas other than on ebay?

I have several customers at my card shop asking and rather than going through ebay I am trying to eliminate the middle man and find someone direct to deal with. ANy help would be appreciated.

admin answers:

My mother works for the Steelers in retail. She tells all of her customers interested that the rings were made by Tiffany Co. And they should contact them for further information.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment