Thursday, February 16, 2012

Questions About Nfl Coaches Pictures

Mary asks…

what are the pictures are called that the NFL teams are able to have on the sidelines during games?

The pictures that the coaches show the QB's for them to see how a series went. And the defense's can see too!

admin answers:

Game Polaroids. As in instant camera film, although I'm sure by now they are digital and the name is just a throwback.

EDIT: Seriously, they are called "Game Polaroids" or just "Polaroids" Al michaels was talking about it last Monday.

John asks…

Where can I find a list of all coaches for the NFL (not just head coaches) from 1989 to present?

It would be nice if they were organized by team and awesome if they had pictures! Thanks so much!

admin answers:

Wikipedia.org

Carol asks…

NFL coaches covering their mouths?

NFL coaches cover their mouths when giving plays. Where on the internet is a picture of a coach covering his mouth. (Mainly want the Jet's coach but will take any)

admin answers:

Mike Holmgren was the first person I thought of when you asked that. I mean, all coaches do that but it seems like he is always doing that. This picture is a side angle, but it kind of gets the point across.

Http://msnbcmedia2.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060901/060901_holmgren_bcol_1p.standard.jpg

William asks…

How are NFL Wild Card teams specifically determined?

I realize that one must be "the best" in their division and not already qualify for a playoff spot, but who exactly determines what "the best" means? (Somehow I have the mental picture of an NFL official sitting in a lawn chair on the beach being personally pampered by head coaches from various teams.)

NOTE: I know that it's much too early in the season to worry about wild card spots; I literally woke up this morning with the lingering thought in my head. Strange.

admin answers:

There are a whole series of tiebreakers the league uses. Someone will probably beat me to it while I go off to look for it ...

Ah, here we go:

http://www.nfl.com/standings/tiebreakingprocedures

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment