Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Questions About Live Nfl Scores Yahoo

Thomas asks…

My FF Draft is Tues. Yahoo says draft must be Sunday BEFORE the week you begin scoring? Is that day too late?

I am the commishioner of a yahoo fantasy football league and we need to make a last minute change to our draft date. We want to move it to Tuesday September 2nd, but we want live scoring to begin on the fist official NFL season game Thursday the 4th.

Under the commishioner tools I am looking at the option to change my draft date and time, but there is this noate on the side of the screen it says: "IMPORTANT: Rotisserie drafts must be completed at least one day BEFORE the date you wish scoring to begin. Head-to-Head drafts must be completed no later than the Sunday BEFORE the week you wish scoring to begin. "

This note doesn't really make sense, is it that Yahoo's system just can't handle not having a week in advance to get scoring going?

My REAL question is that if I move my draft to Tuesday, is there anyway that I can guarantee that my league can begin scoring on Thursday the 4th? Can I manually start the league on time? What options are available to me?

admin answers:

Yes you can start it manually on time

Sandra asks…

Choosing the right fantasy football site?

Ok... I have created two custom fantasy football leagues. One on NFL.com and the other on Yahoo Fantasy Football. I have noticed that most of the settings are the same, Yahoo may have more. Yahoo also lets you have your own logo. I have always went with NFL.com though, and they changed a little this year. Also on Yahoo, your profile will also keep your records of past fantasy seasons I believe, but I'm wondering how the live scoring gamecenter will be. So which one should I go with?

admin answers:

Go with Yahoo!

I've tried every different type of fantasy league and Yahoo! Has proven to be the most convenient and user friendly, plus they have great fantasy updates and information.

Their one downfall was having to pay for live scoring, but last year they finally added the feature free of charge.

Plus the history aspect is very cool. It not only keeps track of all your historical personal performances and trophies, but it also keeps historical records of your past leagues. This allows you to browse through old leagues if you wanted to see who won or even wanted to read messages that were posted. It also allows you to automatically renew your league so you don't have to go through the entire set up process all over again.

This was beneficial for me because my friends and I always adjusted stats and scoring from the defaults to make it more competitive and now I can just pull them from leagues I've commissioned in the past.

Yahoo! Fantasy Sports is the way to go.

Helen asks…

Anyone want to play yahoo fantasy football?

Settings
Setting Value
League ID#: 742865
League Name: NFL Allstars
Password: football
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Fri Sep 22 10:30am PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 3
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 17, 2006
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Attempts (.33)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (20 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles (-1)
Offensive Fumble R
LIVE DRAFT AT 1:30 P.M. EASTERN TIME TODAY!

admin answers:

No thanks. Good luck.

Jenny asks…

Join my Northeast Fantasy Football Championship on Yahoo?

Looking for some good players.....................
League ID#: 55722
League Name: Northeast Fantasy Championship
Password: nfl
Custom League URL:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/nefc
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Aug 8 7:15pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

admin answers:

I think I've just seen this twice now but have you asked this two times?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment