Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Questions About Nfl Blitz Online

Helen asks…

Do you think the Madden Gaming Franchise is turning into NFL blitz?

I think Madden is losing its realism online. I understand that games aren't perfect but it seems like they are getting worst each year. The graphics are nice along with a few other pros about the game.

As far as online goes it is getting worst. The first thing I don't like is how they don't force fatigue settings. It seems like if you have a Micheal Vick type quarter back you can scramble forever and never get tired. Not realistic. Secondly, they don't enforce fair play. The last time they enforced this setting was in Madden 06 ( The best in my opinion). This means that you can't go for it on 4th and 39. It is not real football. Third,is Quarterback vision. Once again this setting was in Madden 06. As a quarterback you can look left along with your body shifted to the left! and still throw an accurate pass to the right with out looking at the reciver!!! That is ridiculous. It seems that the only way I can win is if I play like I don't know jack about football and just be gun-hoe on every play. Online my record is not bad (Ranked W108-L18) I am just tired of lowering my self to other players levels ie. Scrambling for first downs every play, running the same 2 plays over and over again, playing goal line defense on thier 20 yard line!!! LOL, this game is getting crazy!!!

I know they target the "Fun factor" to appear to the audience. I just believe EA should atleast consider Online Ranked matches to be more realistic?

I don't mean to whine just curious to see if you all feel the same way.

Thank you

admin answers:

They do it for the money madden 08 on xbox 360 was a good game but Madden 09 Is For beginners if u have never played it u can beat a vet and thats sad as a DIE HARD MADDEN FAN thats BS because madden is a craft not jus another game so make it realistic again EA i totallay agree wit u

George asks…

NFL 09 online mode.......?

Whenever i play online i always do good on Offence but on defence i always let big plays and lots of TD's

How can i inprove my gameplay. Especially my defence.


Is there a play that i can do that is very good

Should i play more Blitz Coverage whatever.........................

I always get burned on deffence there is always a player open and get a 15-20 yard pass then they run and they get like a 30 yard complition


HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Which is a good team to play with??????

admin answers:

Try playing with the 4-3 defense. It does pretty well against both the pass and the run. Or try some zone coverages because most people aren't good enough online to know how to play against zones. Blitz them a lot, until they adjust and burns you with a big play, that's my mindset at least.

Thomas asks…

Blitz: The League II or Madden NFL Arcade?

I'm thinking about getting one of them, or both. Thanks to Metacritic, I know that both are not great, but they can still be fun to play. I like brutality, but I also like to play as NFL teams. Which should I get and explain why. Or tell me why I should get both. Be as detailed as possible.

I know this should've been at the video game & online section of Answers, but there was no success over there.

admin answers:

Blitz the league 2 is my favorite football game of all time. Blitz will keep you glued to the tv until you beat the story mode. Not even close. Have fun!

Laura asks…

Where can I play American football online?

I answered my own question...
I discovered this game called Goal Line Blitz.

It lets you build NFL characters/players with all kinds of customizable options.

I am hooked.

If you read this and decide to try Goal Line Blitz out then please refer me. I will be able to customize equipment with your referrals. The link is below

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=35957197

admin answers:

I play this game and I can give you the real deal with this game. Not trying to cock block you, but I don't really like this game.

There are hundreds of thousands of users so its almost impossible to find a team, you have to spend money on the game, and if you don't follow certain builds people will ignore you and will not add you to there team. I have a level 52 punter with a pretty good build, but its almost impossible to find a good team.

But whatever, use this guys referral, he sounds legit.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment