Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Questions About Nfl Cheerleaders Costumes

Lisa asks…

Where can I buy NFL cheerleader costumes online for adults?

admin answers:

You can check this site. They usually have a few for sale or you can do a search on there.

Ken asks…

NFL cheerleader costumes for adults?

All I can find are Dallas Cowboys adult cheerleader costumes, and I want to be a Charger girl. Any suggestions on where to get one?! Thanks :)

admin answers:

Http://shop.chargers.com/San-Diego-Chargers-Girls-7-16-GoldNavy-2-Pc-Cheerleader-Jumper-_868184748_PD.html
This one says it's for kids, but it goes until 16 years old, so maybe it will fit you, because most 16 year old's have women's bodies :)

http://shop.chargers.com/San-Diego-Chargers-Girls-7-16-Powder-BlueNavy-2-Pc-Cheerleader-Jumper-_1781313884_PD.html

Good luck,

Ade :)

George asks…

Where would I find a sexy cheerleader costume for Halloween? For either the NBA or NFL?

I wanna be a cheerleader for Halloween but can't find any good websites or places for any sexy costumes. Like the ones the real cheerleaders wear. Anybody care to help plz?? :)) I know its early for a Halloween costume but I just wanna know in advance lol.

admin answers:

Hi,

Try this site if your looking for a realist cheerleader costume for Halloween.

Sandra asks…

nfl cheerleader halloween costume?

I want to be a Miami Dolphins cheerleader for halloween. Does anyone know where I can find a sexy costume? All I have found is one for Dallas cowboys.

admin answers:

The website I chose has all halloween costumes for cheerleaders, if you click on any of the images it will show you more. Hope you find it, if it is not there I doubt you will find it

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment