Saturday, January 28, 2012

Questions About Nfl Channel Live Stream

Robert asks…

Live streaming TV? What is the catch and where can I find it?

I would like to watch TV on my computer, just as it is showing on TV. I bet there is some catch...NO?
Also, (for my son's sake) Where is a good "channel/site" to watch football games that are not on a regular station? I mean on NFL station? (hmmm, maybe I shouldn't ask that one..I may never get my lap top back. hahahaha -But then again...it might just be a good bargening chip!)
Thanks for your help. I am sure I am the last person on earth who doesn't know this info!

admin answers:

Not so sure about the "live stream" but there are lots of cool videos and stuff "from TV sometimes" on youtube.com.

Linda asks…

steelers vs bills game?

I looked up the game on nfl.com and it said said steelers vs bills is on cbs. I went to the channel and its showing the giants game. What channel is the game on. if its not brodcasting can you give me a reliable real website that i can live stream it on. Also it has to be free and requires no download.

admin answers:

The channel just depends on your region b/c the Titans and Texans game is showing on my CBS.

Betty asks…

Is 1 MB internet fast enough?

hi, i am asking if 1 mb internet speed is fast enough to watch live hd streams like this one :

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4d05e420da443

i want to watch nba,nfl games live streamed like the heat vs knicks today but is 1 mb fast?

admin answers:

Not for streaming live video, no. You'll want 10 Mbps or faster if you can get it.

Sharon asks…

steelers vs bills game?

I looked up the game on nfl.com and it said said steelers vs bills is on cbs. I went to the channel and its showing the giants game. What channel is the game on. if its not brodcasting can you give me a reliable real website that i can live stream it on

admin answers:

ESPN dIPSHIT

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment