Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Questions About Nfl Clothing For Women

Robert asks…

Are NFL plus sized Women's gear typical sizes or do they run really small?

Im looking for anyone who has actually bought and worn NFL women's gear. Are their sizes anything close to the sizes of typical women's clothing? I have a feeling that an NFL women's 2x for instance would fit more like a 1x anywhere else...

Don't be a hater please. You would be surprised how many women are in shape but wouldn't fit into smaller sized clothing due to bust alone.

Im planning on buying online to get a specialty item so I'd really appreciate any input!!
Thanks!!

GO EAGLES!!

admin answers:

They do run small. I normally wear an XL sometimes a 2X depending on how they run and what type of clothing it is. I found a really great sale on a jacket that liked and they only had 3X left so I got it anyway thinking it may be a little big but I can wear heavy clothes under it during winter. Could not zip it up over my chest even with just a tank top on under it. It did fit fine everywhere else.

Jenny asks…

what is the website or brand for the NFL Women's Apparel?

the commercial is where the girls are walking into the room all dressed in giants clothing and they do their secret handshakes and stuff. then the last girl walks into he room wearing all Jets clothes. and the Giants fan girl just addresses her as "Sheila."

admin answers:

Http://www.nflshop.com/home/index.jsp

All of the stuff is here....thats NFLShop.com.

Sandy asks…

What size should a woman get in a man's NFL jersey?

I am a woman looking to buy an NFL jersey for this upcoming season. I'm usually a size 14/16 in woman's clothes and have 38c chest. I was looking at a man's size 52 jersey. Will that be too big or should I stick with a 50?

admin answers:

50 will be too big for your size. Try to stick with a 42-44 size, that will be more suitable than 50.

Sharon asks…

Where can I get some cute women's NFL gear?

I am looking for some Dallas Cowboys clothing for my best friend for a b-day gift, I don't want to purchase online in case the size isn't right, she can exchange it. What stores might carry cute long sleeved tees or sweatshirts? BTW I am in southeast VA and we have pretty much every chain store here.

admin answers:

JC Penney has them, but in your area, you might only have teams close to you. They tend to carry area specific items, but call them and ask!

I would also just walk in to the sports store in the mall. They have clothing for men and women both.

Good luck.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment