Sunday, January 1, 2012

Questions About Nfl Picks

Daniel asks…

NFL Picks...?

Last week someone had recommended a website that you could go to to discuss NFL picks and teams, and find out who was rooting for what teams. I've been through all my asked questions 3 times, and CAN NOT find that answer. Anyone have any ideas about which one he had mentioned?
It's not ESPN. I've been on there. It was a website I had never really heard of.

admin answers:

Http://www.procappers.com

Try the Professional Handicappers League at procappers.com. They have awesome resources over there including tons of winning free picks

Helen asks…

Which web sites have NFL experts making weekly picks and who are the best?

I know ESPN has NFL picks and Meril Hoge is pretty good. Who is the best on the ESPN site? What other sites have GOOD NFL expert picks? Not against the spread but just straight up winners?

admin answers:

Go to http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl and click Picks near the top-right between to Fantasy Football and Rumors.

Betty asks…

How did you guys do with your NFL picks this week?

I went 12-4. The only games I got wrong I picked the Bucs over the Panthers, Cowboys over Giants, Seahawks over 49ers, and Raiders over Steelers

I was correct on my upset picks with the Dolphins over the Patriots, and Cardinals over the Vikings

what was the record for you guys on NFL Picks?

admin answers:

Absolutely horrible.

I think I went 6-10. :(

Worst week I've EVER had picking NFL games.

Ken asks…

What are your NFL picks with the spread?

whats your NFL picks and what are they compare to the experts are you doing a parley or a single bet
?

admin answers:

Saints v Cards = i'm taking NO and the 7 pts (whoops! -7 thanx Ed)

Ravens v Indi = Im taking Indi minus th 6 1/2

Dal v Vikings = Ill take Dal plus the 2 1/2

Jets v Chargers = Im taking the 7 points and Jets

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment