Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions About Nfl Schedule 2012

Helen asks…

When after the season does the 2012 nfl schedule come out?

Waitin 4 eagles schedule so I can c who the eagles play and c when I can go 2 1 of the games and so I can c how easy it will b 2 make da playoffs

admin answers:

The official schedule for the 2012 NFL season will come out in April 2012.

Chris asks…

About When In April Does The 2012 NFL Schedule Come Out?

admin answers:

The 2012 NFL schedule is scheduled to come out on Tuesday, April 17, 2012.

Laura asks…

NFL 2011-2012 Season!?

Where can I find the NFL's 2011-2012 Schedule on the computer?
or
Does anyone know when it will be released? I want to get tickets for my dad's birthday for just ONE game but I don't know where/when/how. Please help.

admin answers:

You can find it on Google.

Susan asks…

NFL Fans: Where is the 2012 Super Bowl scheduled to be played?

Assuming that there is a next season.

admin answers:

If there is no work stoppage it will be played February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Indiana.

I really hope they play the season ... If not I might stop watching the damn Pro game period!

Long live College Football!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment