Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions About Nfl Picks Yahoo

Thomas asks…

why dont the yahoo nfl game picks show percentages anymore?

I used this info to help with my confidence pool. Boo on the change.

admin answers:

I know rite

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Richard asks…

When does Yahoo NFL football picks for 2008 begin?

admin answers:

Sign up now.

Sandra asks…

When do the Yahoo experts' Week 1 NFL picks come out?

The season starts in less than 36 hours and there are no Experts picks up.....what is up with that? I need to pick some SURE winners for my survival team, I'm leaning towards Pittsburgh over Cleveland, or Seattle over Tampa Bay. Any advice or info on the missing expert picks?

admin answers:

Pittsburgh over Cleveland without a doubt. CLE has Jamal Lewis but he is slow and a below average running back anyways. Willie Parker will run all over the Browns weak D.

Mary asks…

Do you agree with Yahoo nfl analysts superbowl picks?

here is what they have to say-http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11319194&ch=243724&src=sports

admin answers:

No. I think it will be the Panthers and the Titans. New York does not have it this year. I'm thinking the Panthers will win the thing off teh strength of D Williams, and Steve Smith.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment