Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Questions About Nfl Cheerleaders Halloween

Maria asks…

How to makes a NFL Eagles Cheerleading outfit(sexy) for Halloween?

For Halloween my boyfriend and I both like the Eagles and I want to go as a Eagle cheerleader(NFL) I just need some ideas how to make it sexy and what not(: Thanks for the help -Alli.

admin answers:

I hope you're not a fourteen year old fetus, if not, then good idea! Just get a mini jean skirt, have an Eagle's jersey (if you have nice abs or you're toned, then you should tie the back to make it fit above your stomach.) Wear cowboy boots (cute ones.) and get some pom-poms to match the colors of the team/jersey. It's sexy, playful, and an easy idea.

Jenny asks…

Does anyone have a bunch of pictures of cheerleaders in tights and/or pantyhose, NFL, bball, and college?

I need some guidlines to help my gf pick something out for Halloween. I love the UCLA and USC girls but really anything is good. Can you buy outfits like they have somewhere?

admin answers:

I'm not sure, but I would just get tights at Walmart, a pleated skirt, pom poms, and a cute tee that matches the skirt. Have your gf turn her hair into cute curls and tuck it all in a fuzzy scrunchie. Don't forget cute white converse sneakers!

Donna asks…

POLL: Should I Dress Like an NFL Cheerleader for This Party?

My best friend is having a party this weekend, and since the NFL playoffs are about to start, she wants everyone to dress up as either a cheerleader or football player. She really wants me to dress up with her, but the problem is I am a GUY! I dressed in drag last Halloween, and everyone thought it was hilarious, so she wants me to do it again. Here are a couple of pics from then:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/57835827@N03/

I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs, so looking girly is easy. But last time, the guys at the party got drunk and kept grabbing and smacking my butt. I still managed to have a great time though. I think it would be fun to do, but do you think I should do it? Please message me! e.jayolsen@yahoo.com

admin answers:

Hahahahhaaa please please send me a picture when you do! ;-D

Steven asks…

Would a Cheerleader be Too Slu**ty?

My best friend is having a party this weekend. Since the NFL playoffs are starting, she wants everyone to dress up as either a cheerleader or football player. She wants me to dress up with her, but the problem is I'm a GUY! I dressed in drag last Halloween, and everyone thought it was hilarious, so she wants me to do it again. Here are a couple of pics from then:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57835827@N03/

I'm 5'8" and 130 lbs, so looking girly is easy. But last time, the guys at the party got drunk and kept grabbing and smacking my butt. I still managed to have a great time though. I think it would be fun, but do you think I should do it?

admin answers:

I think it would be fine, as long as nothing hangs out of the miniskirt. That would totally 'blow' your cover.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment